It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:34 am

David and Lisa Oldfield

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 603

David and Lisa Oldfield

Postby Frecklover » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:43 am

Big arguments on the Australian version of “I’m a Celebrity get me out of here” between the Oldfields and Princess Diana’s former butler Paul Burrell, with the former proudly giving the reasons why they had their two sons circumcised whilst Burrell argued it should be left to the boys to decide when old enough ( though it’s still not clear whether Diana allowed the Princes to be circumcised according to royal tradition or whether they chose it after she died). Lisa Oldfield commented that her sons wondered if they were Jewish because if it. Apparently she is having their foreskins mounted in amber and will present them with those on their 21st birthdays. Lucky lads!
Not sure if they are the best publicity for our cause!! 😂
Frecklover

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Childhood
Tumblr: angelsandfreckles221
Twitter: Adam@clovercutxx

Re: David and Lisa Oldfield

Postby Xochimilco » Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:12 pm

Not being Australian, I don't know who the Oldfields are. Can you explain for us Americans?
Xochimilco

Circumcision Status: Cut low & tight

Postby bellend » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Frecklover wrote:though it’s still not clear whether Diana allowed the Princes to be circumcised according to royal tradition or whether they chose it after she died

Or whether, indeed, they are uncircumcised.
bellend

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Birth

Postby snoman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:12 am

Once upon a time there a politician named Pauline Hanson, who, in her maiden speech to Parliament, made some statements that set extreme right wing hearts aflutter. Migrants not integrating, Australian aboriginals receiving unfair advantages....things that many people thought were too PC to openly say.

She was disowned by her party, started her own political party "One Nation" and David Oldfield became her deputy leader. Her message and method of delivery was very similar to how Donald Trump is presented to us by the media today.

There were rumours of an affair between the two.

One Nation fell apart, only to be reformed around 2005 when she made a return to politics. As far as I know, Oldfield hasn't been much of a public figure since the mid-late 90's, until he appeared on this show.

His wife I have no idea about. If she's anyone of prominence, she became that way after I'd left the country.
snoman

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Postby Xochimilco » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:01 am

Got it. Thanks for the explanation, snoman!
Xochimilco

Circumcision Status: Cut low & tight