It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Merry Christmas!

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 542

Merry Christmas!

Postby snoman » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:26 am

I know it's a little premature but the Germans start to celebrate on the 24th, so, before I get swept away in family yuletide stuff, I wanted to take the chance to wish all my forum brothers (and sisters?) a very happy Christmas.

A special big thank you to Gemlt for putting this site together and giving us this community - thank you buddy.

Take care everyone - stay safe and enjoy yourselves.
snoman

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby andreamegina » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:34 am

yes happy holidays everybody!

i wouldn't be surprised if there are some jews with this particular interest of ours lol

i hope you're all doing well, and yes gemit thank you for this lovely site! i hope it attracts some new content and some new users in 2017

i wonder what we could do to attract more people and make this sort of thing more mainstream...
andreamegina

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby Frecklover » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:15 am

Yes thanks to Gemit. It's a great site and it's a shame there is not more activity on it and more members too! I am always amazed and disappointed at how few women seem to want to vocalise their feelings publicly about circumcision in forums like this one, but I remain convinced that the vast majority prefer it, and that a significant proportion are sexually aroused by the subject. Hoping that more of them might get a involved on here. I love the acucullophile cuties section of the site but would welcome comments from girls who haven't been paid to express their pro circ views.... ?
Frecklover