It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:22 pm

Possible brief mention in a recent film - not sure.

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 542

Possible brief mention in a recent film - not sure.

Postby snoman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:27 am

There is a really terrible fairly recent film - "This Means War" - a romantic 'comedy', where a woman (Reese Witherspoon) is trying to decide which of two men she wants to be with.

She gets into pro/con discussion with her friend (Chelsea Handler) and at the 0.27 second mark in this clip, perhaps (perhaps) suggests she's pro circ. I know this is reaching - it could be anything. It was just so out of context and I made a connection because Chelsea Handler has been vocally pro circumcision in the past.

It's most definitely not worth watching the film for but I'd be interested to know what other interpretations the members here can come up with.

*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***
snoman

Re: Possible brief mention in a recent film - not sure.

Postby Frecklover » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:58 am

Definitely a circ reference. I've experienced American girls having the same thought process, but have enjoyed demonstrating that not all British guys are uncut. A pleasant and unexpected surprise for them!
Chelsea Handler is vehemently pro-circ, bless her. I remember her talking to Brit Alex Pettifer and him telling her how much he wanted to sleep with her and how keen he was to let her know he is circumcised..... speaks volumes!!
Frecklover