It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:34 am

I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

FollowersFollowers: 1
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 815

I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby gonzalez817434 » Sat May 12, 2018 11:09 am

I’m a straight 27 yo Mexican American and I’ve recently discovered I have a circumcision fetish. I have no idea where it came from or why.

Recently I’ve been thinking about getting circumcised because of it. I just like the look, and am curious about the difference. I don’t dislike being uncircumcised though, and I’m conflicted if I should go through with it.

Has any one gone through with it? Most guys experiences I’ve read about have had it done because they’ve had a medical need. I’m looking for guys who’ve had it done for personal reasons.

I’m also interested in hearing women’s perspectives.
gonzalez817434
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05.2018
Gender: None specified

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby Cufflinks » Sat May 12, 2018 2:34 pm

I had this done for no real, medical reason when I was 18. I had this kink when I was six already, coming to think about it these days. There's almost as much gratification in thinking about it as there is actually having had it done, so, no rush. And good preparation is a luxury you do have if you aren't doing it for medical reasons. You can find an excellent surgeon, make up your mind on the perfect style... great situation to be in.

And you'll always think about it anyway, whether you've had it done or not.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
User avatar
Cufflinks
 
Posts: 403
Joined: 01.2017
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby jill8 » Sun May 13, 2018 12:25 pm

You asked for a woman's perspective: I think it absolutely essential and from my viewpoint the ideal style is a very tight and high circumcision with the frenulum completely removed. You are of course right in saying that it looks better but also hygiene is greatly improved.
jill8
 
Posts: 31
Joined: 08.2017
Gender: Female

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby gonzalez817434 » Sun May 13, 2018 2:13 pm

jill8 wrote:You asked for a woman's perspective: I think it absolutely essential and from my viewpoint the ideal style is a very tight and high circumcision with the frenulum completely removed. You are of course right in saying that it looks better but also hygiene is greatly improved.


Thanks for your input! I was thinking about getting that style.
gonzalez817434
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05.2018
Gender: None specified

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby Xochimilco » Mon May 14, 2018 4:16 pm

Hey Gonzalez, I did it as a teenager for non-medical reasons. Only you can really say if it's the right thing for you to do, but I can say that for me, I have always been really happy that I got it done. I got mine done before I felt comfortable advocating for myself to a doctor so I got whatever this urologist was comfortable doing which was a low and reasonably tight cut although what I really wanted was a high and tight cut. But even though I didn't end up with the exact style I really wanted, I am still much happier being circumcised than remaining uncircumcised. I also have not experienced any of the negative side effects (loss of sensitivity, loss of function, etc.) that the internet foreskin warriors want us to believe will happen if we get circumcised. For me it has been entirely positive. Hope this helps!
Xochimilco
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 09.2016
Gender: Male
Circumcision Status: Cut low & tight

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby JordanSnap » Sun May 20, 2018 2:01 am

In my opinion, Mexican people are usually naturally beautiful(Mexican women are very attractive in my eyes), so with a little "modification" between your legs, you would be the total package to a lot of girls.
JordanSnap
 
Posts: 11
Joined: 03.2018
Gender: None specified

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby gonzalez817434 » Mon May 21, 2018 8:34 pm

JordanSnap wrote:In my opinion, Mexican people are usually naturally beautiful(Mexican women are very attractive in my eyes), so with a little "modification" between your legs, you would be the total package to a lot of girls.


Haha true. Mexican women are very beautiful, every time I go to Mexico I always find myself staring.

And I’ve gotten laid a few time simply because girls want to try being with a Mexican lol.
gonzalez817434
 
Posts: 7
Joined: 05.2018
Gender: None specified

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby bellend » Tue May 22, 2018 8:22 am

I would say high and a bit loose and definitely keep your frenulum. I was done as a baby and it was rather too tight. I loosened it by myself and it is a lot more sensitive but without the head being covered when I am soft.
bellend
 
Posts: 219
Joined: 02.2016
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Birth

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby 2411 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:39 am

I am also in the process of planning my own cut. The issue for me is mostly monetary. Having just finished my undergraduate degree and with no real job I'm rather low on spare money. So it's going to have to wait.

I'm not too fussed on high or low, probably going to go medium. But I'd rather it be tighter.
2411
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 01.2018
Gender: None specified

Re: I’m thinking about getting Circumcised

Postby P51Geo1980 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:49 am

gonzalez817434 wrote:I’m a straight 27 yo Mexican American and I’ve recently discovered I have a circumcision fetish. I have no idea where it came from or why.

Recently I’ve been thinking about getting circumcised because of it. I just like the look, and am curious about the difference. I don’t dislike being uncircumcised though, and I’m conflicted if I should go through with it.

Has any one gone through with it? Most guys experiences I’ve read about have had it done because they’ve had a medical need. I’m looking for guys who’ve had it done for personal reasons.

I’m also interested in hearing women’s perspectives.


I got circumcised when I was 33, four and a half years ago, and I have no regrets. It was not medically necessary, but I wanted it nonetheless.
P51Geo1980
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 06.2018
Gender: None specified

Next