It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:52 pm

youtube video

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1487

Re: youtube video

Postby snowman » Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:24 pm

I can only partly agree with this. Many Germans, probably most, don't agree with circumcision, but it's certainly not unknown and not limited to the muslim population. I've seen plenty of white 'German" German guys who've been circumcised and although I didn't always try and look too closely, I'd say most of them were infant circumcisions.

To add to this, and I think this is more relevant, the numbers of young women I've heard directly (ie - I've had conversations with) or overheard in passing, who are familiar with and have had experience with circumcised partners, continues to surprise me here. It's considerably higher than I ever thought it would be.

So, while I agree with you that probably most Germans would not think about circumcising their son immediately post birth, it's definitely not as unknown or as 'foreign' here as many people might think.
snowman

Postby Frecklover » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:08 am

I was pleasantly surprised by the number of circumcised Germans on the naturist beach I went to in Greece! Them and the Australians! Looking good.
Frecklover

Postby circed16 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:19 am

those who have been with circumcised partner are related muslim men. i know a lot of turkish men in germany and they are all circumcised because of their religion. you said white germans yeah for example white german woman is getting married with german-turkish man . and their son get circumcised because of man's culture. it is it. i dont think white german woman and man's sons get crcumcised because european don't believe it . i am confused that there ara a lot of immigrant people in germany (18 million /81 million). i guess in ten years or twelve being circumcised will be common in germany .
circed16

Postby circed16 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:22 am

and it is not a matter how many people are circumcised or not in the world .but in america(and only) people are really obsessed with male circumcision. it is really weird.
circed16

Postby snowman » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:10 pm

circed16 wrote:those who have been with circumcised partner are related muslim men. i know a lot of turkish men in germany and they are all circumcised because of their religion. you said white germans yeah for example white german woman is getting married with german-turkish man . and their son get circumcised because of man's culture. it is it. i dont think white german woman and man's sons get crcumcised because european don't believe it . i am confused that there ara a lot of immigrant people in germany (18 million /81 million). i guess in ten years or twelve being circumcised will be common in germany .

I can promise you, the part of Germany where I live and where I've spoken to or overheard these women has very few muslims.
snowman

Postby circed16 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:44 pm

those women who you mentionted prefer circumcised dick??
circed16

Postby snoman » Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:12 pm

circed16 wrote:those women who you mentionted prefer circumcised dick??

Yes.
snoman

Postby circed16 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:42 am

good . do you any link about mentioned?
circed16

Postby snoman » Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:56 am

circed16 wrote:good . do you any link about mentioned?

I don't understand your question. If you go through my old posts a lot of them are about my experiences here in Germany.
snoman

Previous