It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:27 pm

Pin up girls for the pro-circumcision cause.

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 440

Pin up girls for the pro-circumcision cause.

Postby Frecklover » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:17 am

It would be great to have some pro-circumcision pin-up celebrities for our cause.... Olivia Munn would be an obvious choice..... any other suggestions welcome....
Frecklover

Re: Pin up girls for the pro-circumcision cause.

Postby snoman » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:54 pm

Well, I'm not sure if the fact she had her son done means she has a personal sexual preference for cut guys, but Sandra Bullock in While You Were Sleeping is the sort of girl I would have married in a heartbeat.

And having just seen Antman and the Wasp, Michelle Pfeiffer, even at 60, is still a very attractive lady. In her younger days, super hot. Also had her son done.
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:06 am

Normally when a celebrity mom allows publicity re circumcising her son I am thrilled, but I’m afraid Sandra Bullock does nothing for me. I agree about Michelle Pfeiffer though and would add Christina Aguilera, Sharon Stone and Naomi Watts to that list!
And how about Rihanna as our pin-up girl?
Frecklover

Postby snoman » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:23 am

Rihanna would be a great pinup for us and I know she's expressed a preference in the past but she seems so .....(I'm lacking an adjective here!)...I think she's probably the type to not be too fussy. Hot though!
snoman

Postby Frecklover » Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:19 am

Madonna? Chelsea Handler? Jenny McCarthy? They’ve all expressed a preference. Charlize Theron and Debra Messing campaign for it in Africa and the Caribbean.... but where are the younger generation? It would be great for example if Taylor Swift would confirm the rumours of her preference.... .
Frecklover

Postby JakePeters » Sun Sep 02, 2018 3:53 pm

snoman wrote:Rihanna would be a great pinup for us and I know she's expressed a preference in the past but she seems so .....(I'm lacking an adjective here!)...I think she's probably the type to not be too fussy. Hot though!

Hm, I don't know. I think she's exactly the type of gal who likes her men snipped. She's dating a Saudi at the moment, so she's getting dicked by a circumcised man as of recently.

JakePeters