It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:35 am

The Pollock technique

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1050

The Pollock technique

Postby Argus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:25 am

Hello all!
I'm new to this forum and would like to seek advice and help. I'm currently uncircumcised but want to get circumcised sometime in the future. The technique I'm considering is called the Pollock technique. It uses the mogen clamp and instead of sutures they use skin glue. I heard it has very good aesthetic results and quick heal time. The problem is I can't find anyone who has undergone this particular technique. I would like to see and hear what I'm getting myself into before I dive in.
Thank you for your time.
Argus

Re: The Pollock technique

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:45 pm

Hello!
Wouldn't Circlist have something on that?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose

Postby Argus » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:18 pm

Circlist has information on the mogen clamp mostly in regards to infant circumcision. I couldn't find any reference to the Pollock technique. In particular, I would like to see before and after pics
Argus

Postby snoman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:16 am

Argus

I'm sure you've seen Dr Pollock's Youtube clips? Why not write to him directly? Are you going to be a patient of his, or of someone who is skilled in his technique?

i agree with you, it seems to be a very simple and aesthetically good way to do a circ. I'm not so sure about the skin glue though. Remembering my own circumcision, nighttime erections certainly played havoc with the stitches. I'm not sure glue is any stronger, but I'm not an expert!
snoman

Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Postby Argus » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:04 pm

Hello snoman,

Yes I've seen the YouTube clips but I would like to know what a full healed result looks like.

I would also just be having the technique done. I wouldn't actually have Dr. Pollock do the procedure. I'd most likely have it done at the gentle procedures clinic in Dallas. I believe the lead doctor there has actually trained with Pollock. I tried contacting them about this, but they told me they have nothing on file

And from what I've heard, unless you grow A LOT during erection, the skin glue holds up.
Argus

Postby vanisl20 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:02 pm

I was circ'd by Pollock himself in October 2015. Healed fine and skin glue held up well, even with some erections. I'm a grower, so the result is high and pretty loose-ish. Absolutely no pain afterwards and didnt even need to take any ibuprofen
vanisl20

Circumcision Status: Cut high & loose

Postby snoman » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:48 am

Great to hear vanisl20 - thank you for posting!
snoman

Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor