It is currently Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:58 pm

How important are imperfections for you in this fetish?

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 175

How important are imperfections for you in this fetish?

Postby Cufflinks » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:41 pm

I was just wondering, do scars and imperfections etc. actually constitute part of the fascination for you, or are you envisioning a close to perfect result as a default? I am somewhat torn there. Since everything about circumcision for me is "loaded", it is actually all welcome - with the exception of real mistakes. I suppose that is where the line is drawn for me.

How do you see that?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: How important are imperfections for you in this fetish?

Postby Xochimilco » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:23 pm

I don't know that I would call a scar as much an "imperfection" as just the normal result of an operation, but I can understand looking at it that way too. For me, I love seeing circumcision scars. Mine is lower near the head but I wish it was a higher placement as that is my aesthetic preference.
Xochimilco

Re: How important are imperfections for you in this fetish?

Postby hardware » Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:53 pm

Xochimilco wrote:I don't know that I would call a scar as much an "imperfection" as just the normal result of an operation, but I can understand looking at it that way too. For me, I love seeing circumcision scars. Mine is lower near the head but I wish it was a higher placement as that is my aesthetic preference.

I agree - maybe it's the fact that I'm in the US, but the two-tone higher line is what I'm used to and what I wanted for myself.
hardware