It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:13 am

Ingredients of a good acucullophiliac short story?

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 1038

Re: Ingredients of a good acucullophiliac short story?

Postby Cufflinks » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:22 am

vanisl20 wrote:One of the things that makes good circ stories stand out for me are clear, vivid descriptions of the circumcised penis (ie. loose skin on the shaft, tight shaft, frenulum gone, etc). That's one of the reasons why I like your "magic circs" story so much - it so in detail describes the various styles of circumcision and how they effect sensation/sex. I also enjoy stories where a male is circumcised due to a females request (or demand).

Thanks so much! That's very useful. I'll try to do a poll with that theme for more input.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby uncut28 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:22 am

I second vanisl20's comment. 'Magic Circs' was great because of the vivid descriptions of tightness and masturbation as a result, soft and hard. I also like descriptions of the sensations the penis experiences. There's some hot material on Tumblr where guys describe the feeling of their scar line when it first penetrates their partner who asked for them to be circumcised, for example. That sort of thing is fun to read.
uncut28

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:38 am

Poll analysis 1:

It seems the ideal, acucullophiliac story goes like this -

"Attractive, experienced white milf from North America, Israel, or the British Isles who has a circ fetish about high and tight cuts, and acts warmly.
Realistic scenario set in the present time; the penis is a high and tight circ with removed fren, two tone look, sharp cut line, gomco result, clearly described; there is a blowjob and vaginal sex."

Seems really simple to me. Are we sure this is all we want?
Cufflinks

Postby hardware » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:55 pm

Cufflinks wrote:Poll analysis 1:

"Attractive, experienced white milf from North America, Israel, or the British Isles who has a circ fetish about high and tight cuts, and acts warmly.
Realistic scenario set in the present time; the penis is a high and tight circ with removed fren, two tone look, sharp cut line, gomco result, clearly described; there is a blowjob and vaginal sex."

I would say be cautious about trying to distill the 'perfect' story. I think writing what you want to write is probably a better idea. If the elements mesh, great, but if you find yourself really trying to force one or two, let them go and work with what is flowing.
hardware

Postby JakePeters » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:31 pm

Cufflinks wrote:Poll analysis 1:

I think her already having a circ fetish is a bit too easy. She should develop it over time.

JakePeters

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:12 pm

I wonder sometimes what's better - a raw, genuine transcript of a fantasy I actually have, or a "democratically designed" piece that takes into account what everybody likes. My gut feeling says the former is probably much more interesting in many ways, while the latter may simply result in something like the Ford Mondeo: a thing everybody finds equally lame.
:D
Cufflinks

Postby hardware » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:38 pm

Cufflinks wrote:I wonder sometimes what's better - a raw, genuine transcript of a fantasy I actually have, or a "democratically designed" piece that takes into account what everybody likes. My gut feeling says the former is probably much more interesting in many ways, while the latter may simply result in something like the Ford Mondeo: a thing everybody finds equally lame.
:D

This. I think something written by you ( not necessarily you particularly, but really any 'you') will be better than something designed by committee. Love the Mondeo analogy!
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:25 am

hardware wrote:This. I think something written by you ( not necessarily you particularly, but really any 'you') will be better than something designed by committee. Love the Mondeo analogy!

Cool.
That also feels more interesting to me, because it's sort of cathartic.
As for the Mondeo: I hasten to add that I think the current one is a beautiful car; I was thinking of the original one in the early 90s, which really was the most non-descript, generic vehicle I've ever seen.
Cufflinks

Postby Gemlt » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:31 pm

Cufflinks, something else that you might consider is writing a narrative-driven “choose your own adventure” type game/text adventure. I’ve been toying with this idea for the last couple of days, but have found that it was always going to take more time than I have to spare in the near future. Nevertheless, I have discovered a number of sites (Quest, Twine, ADRIFT, and TADS) that enable users to create their own interactive stories. Given your own interest in involving your readers in the story, I thought this might be something that could interest you.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:04 am

Gemlt wrote:Cufflinks, something else that you might consider is writing a narrative-driven “choose your own adventure” type game/text adventure. I’ve been toying with this idea for the last couple of days, but have found that it was always going to take more time than I have to spare in the near future. Nevertheless, I have discovered a number of sites (Quest, Twine, ADRIFT, and TADS) that enable users to create their own interactive stories. Given your own interest in involving your readers in the story, I thought this might be something that could interest you.

That's a fascinating thought! It would allow me to make story variations depending on circumcision style, and the story might play out accordingly. I'm already starting to consider concepts... thanks for the idea!
Cufflinks

PreviousNext