It is currently Fri Jun 22, 2018 5:04 pm

Maggie - Pt Final

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 91

Maggie - Pt Final

Postby hardware » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:21 am

Maggie – Pt Final

I was still propped mostly upright against her high, padded headboard. Tossing aside both her own and my empty water bottles, she straddled me and began a long, passionate French kiss. I could feel her pelvis moving against me.

“Do you have some lube?”

“Don’t worry,” she said with a wink.

“I won’t need any.”

She reached down and grasped my penis, but to my surprise she didn’t mount me. She rubbed the head against her wet slit, but laid it back against my stomach. She began sliding her pussy lips and clit against the underside of my cock. I would have called it dry-humping, but the steady flow of her juices made that a misnomer. I cupped her ass cheek in my left hand and her left breast in my right and began gently rolling her nipple between my thumb and index finger. A low moan escaped her as she shifted her body to place her right nipple at my mouth. I circled it a couple of times with my tongue before taking it fully into my mouth and giving it the gentlest bite. I heard her breath catch, and I began treating her nipple much as I’d done her clit earlier – gentle in and out sucking and dancing the tip of my tongue over her hardness. Her moaning increased in frequency and volume as my hand moved up her toned back, lightly stroked her neck, and back down to its more natural home at her ass. As her speed increased, she pulled back and gave my ear a light nip, and began working on my earlobe and neck. I returned the favor, and I could feel her grinding become more insistent. It sped up, then I began to feel the tell-tale tremors of her orgasm which she vocalized.

“Ooooohhhh FFFFUUUUCCCKKKKK! Ooooohhhhh GGGOOODDD YEEEESSSSSS!”

It seemed like five or six waves went through her before she paused, and planted another deep kiss on my mouth.
Pausing only for a few seconds, she looked at me.

“Okay. I’ve been waiting for this since I saw that cock in the bathroom! Scoot down…”

We both slid down until I my head was on one of her pillows.

She grasped my erection in her right hand and again began rubbing my glans against her now drenched pussy lips. This time, she slid the head gently into her vagina. Her eyes widened.

“You’re going to have to let me do this. You’re going to be hitting some spots that haven’t been touched in a looonnng time.”

She was absolutely correct. She needed no lube whatsoever. It took her approximately two minutes to work her tight pussy down over my cock. She did it what felt like a quarter inch at a time – inserting, then raising, then lowering a little more. Light groans; exhales of breath as she went lower and lower. Finally, she and I had hit respective bottoms, and she was fully impaled on my cock.

“Oh. My. God.”

“Jeez – I’m not trying to be crude, but you are TIGHT!”

“Give me a minute to catch my breath. I knew I’d need to start on top when we did this.”

“Take as much time as you need – I’m loving every second of you!”

She took a few more moments, then began slowly rocking her hips as she again sealed my mouth with a long kiss. She occasionally pulled slightly up before settling back down again, all the while grinding her clit against my pubic bone as I held her ass tightly with both hands. Moving one hand up to the back of her neck, I held her as I withdrew a couple of inches, then pushed back into her. This brought forth a loud moan. I did this five or six more times as I kissed her neck. Her cries intensified. She pushed herself back down onto me and started grinding in earnest. Within a few seconds I felt her begin to orgasm again. As they were beginning to stop, I began thrusting again which seemed to bring on a third wave as she began a series of sharp cries. She collapsed onto my chest, and somehow wrapped her legs around me to stop my thrusting for a moment.

“Holy FUCK! Give me a break for a minute.”

Bringing her head back around, I kissed her again as we paused. We were both covered in sweat, and the room smelled strongly of her sex.

“Okay – it’s your turn now. How do you want me?”

“Are you okay with doggie?”

“Sure! Let’s see how acrobatic we can be…”

We both began shifting around and somehow managed to swap positions without my cock exiting her pussy.

She lowered her head while keeping her ass raised to me. I had a beautiful view of her pale back, her trim waist, and that beautiful round ass. I pushed my cock home into her dripping pussy, and paused as I ran my hands over and around her cheeks. Taking hold of her waist, I moved my knees to the outsider of hers, first my left, then my right. I then worked my and her knees closer together and began pumping her. I got into a steady, medium pace withdrawing three or four inches, then pushing back in. Her moans and gasps were muffled by the pillows. I started to feel the beginnings of my own orgasm building inside me. I picked up my pace, holding her waist tightly. My thrusting became longer and faster as I pumped her sopping cunt. As I reached the point of no return, I rammed my cock home as my cry of pleasure was matched by hers. As before, I felt four strong bursts of cum shoot from my cock, this time caught by her pussy rather than her mouth. After my second orgasm in an hour, I felt my cock rapidly deflating. Spent, I withdrew, and fell back onto the bed. She collapsed beside me as she grabbed a handful of Kleenex.

“Oh. My. God. That was just…”

“Amazing,” I said wiping the sweat off my brow.

“Give me a second – I need to get to the bathroom or this bed won’t be fit to sleep in.”

She got up and went to the bathroom, one hand holding the Kleenex between her legs. I couldn’t help but notice that she seemed to walk somewhat gingerly. I heard the faucet turn on, then under the running water, her relieving herself. She walked back in holding one washcloth between her legs, and another in her other hand. She sat beside me and began wiping the mixture of our juices from my cock and balls with the second washcloth. After we were both cleaned to her satisfaction, she took my head into her mouth, holding it there for about ten seconds running her tongue around by glans, then she sat back.

“You know I don’t even smoke, but I could go for a cigarette right now.”

“I know what you mean – that was… Look that was incredible. I never expect to be able to pop twice in an hour. I mean back in my twenties, sure, but now? WOW!”

She smiled up at me.

“That was awesome, but you know by my count, I still won 4-2!”

I gave her a sidelong glance.

“Well, just so as you know, that’s a game that I normally play to lose.”

She broke up laughing.

“So do you keep those Perriers in your pantry?”

“Yeah, do you want another?” she asked starting to rise.

“Don’t worry about it, I’ll fetch this round.”

I walked back in with two more bottles; handed her on, and sat back beside her.

“So I’ve got to ask, when can I see you again?”

She looked at me with her blue eyes.

"What do you mean again? It’s only Friday night and we’ve still got the rest of the weekend.”

A smile formed on my lips as I tipped back the Perrier and took a long pull.

finis
hardware

Re: Maggie - Pt Final

Postby Xochimilco » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:19 pm

Wow, excellent job! Love the story!
Xochimilco