Maggie - Pt 2

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 172

Maggie - Pt 2

Postby hardware » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Again, comments are welcome!

Maggie – Part 2

I walked to her, and she reached out with her left hand grasping my semi-erect penis from below; seeing her manicured fingers wrapping the shaft, I went almost instantly from semi-erect to a fully hard 7”. She leaned over and ran her tongue around my corona, and quickly engulfed my glans between her red lips for a quick slurp. She smiled again.

“OK, now you can get in!”

As I climbed in, I marveled at the water – it was HOT, but just short of being painful.

“So you don’t see many cocks as big as mine?”

“Only a couple. And I’ve never had a circumcised one that big!”

“Is it that big a deal for you that I’m cut?”

“For me, yes. I’m sorry, but I just can’t get in to foreskin. Visually I just love a bare head, and I’ve had a couple of bad-hygiene experiences. Let’s just say I GET a lot more head than I give normally, and long-term, that’s not something I’m really happy with.”

“But aren’t most guys cut?”

“In Portland? Are you kidding? I grew up in Kansas, and there, yes. But I moved here to Portland after college and I’d say only about a quarter of the guys I’ve been intimate with have been circumcised. Circumcision was never as popular on the West Coast I guess, and it’s become even less so”

“I guess I never really thought about it – I actually would have disappointed you if we’d met 18 months ago. I was intact up till then.”

“OK – that’s a story I need to hear!”

“Well, not much to tell really. My dad was European, so when I was born, he said absolutely no circumcision. My mom once told me that when the doctor asked if they wanted me circumcised, he just said ‘Why would we? We aren’t Jews.’ I grew up in the South, so I was definitely the odd man out in terms of penises. I was always self-conscious about my penis, but I didn’t see a great reason to get cut until recently. Since I was in college, I have had periodic outbreaks of balanitis – do you know what that is?”

“No – tell me.”

“It’s basically a male yeast infection that happens on the head of your penis and the inside of your foreskin. The first time it happened I almost ran to the school nurse. She told me what it was, and to wash a couple of times a day, but just water – no soap – and dry thoroughly. She said if it hadn’t cleared up in a week, come back and see her. She warned me though that if it didn’t clear up or if it became a persistent problem, I’d need to be circumcised. Fast-forward through about 30 years. I’ve continued to have them on and off – they just began getting worse over the past few years. My doctor told me I could just keep using topical creams, but I finally just got tired of it and got the cut. I certainly haven’t regretted it!”

“Well I’d never have known you weren’t cut as a child… It looked beautiful! Remember how I said your stock was rising after the cocktail? You’re starting to hit bitcoin with me now! I’m going to be honest with you – foreskin has pretty much become a deal-breaker for me. The last guy I dated for very long was uncut. He was nice guy and also well-endowed; those were really the only reasons I dated him as long as I did. We were together for about 4 months. I really did like him, but I have a strict no-foreskin policy for oral – and I love giving oral as much as I love receiving it. And honestly, even though he was big, even with sex I didn’t get the stimulation I like. With uncut guys, it’s almost like they’re just fucking themselves instead of me. The only real advantage with him was the built-in masturbation sleeve,” she said chuckling. “I ended up telling him that I really could see a future with him, but he would have to get circumcised. Turned out that was a deal-breaker for him. That and he are history though – I really want to hear more about your cut. I’m really interested to hear what it was like. I’ve never really talked to a guy who was circumcised as an adult.”

“Well, I wouldn’t say it was super fun, but overall it was pretty minor. It was pretty uncomfortable for a few days, and it took about week or so for me to really get used to my head being exposed all the time. Oh and of course I didn’t really enjoy the month without coming, but to me the procedure was not a big deal. Apart from the yeast infections, I’d never really had any issues with my foreskin, and I could always retract it easily, so I didn’t have nearly the issues with sensitivity that guys with phimosis have.”

“How was the adjustment after you healed? Did you miss your masturbation sleeve?” she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

“Ha – maybe a little, but to tell you the truth at least half the time, even before I was cut, I when I jerked off, I held the skin back and used lube. Now, that’s definitely the way I prefer and the easiest, but I can still do it dry if I want to. I was going to suggest giving you a few pointers, but I’m wondering if you might not be giving me some!”

“Just wait till we get out of the tub! What about with women? Big difference?”

“It depends – oral is much better now. A couple of women I’d been before with seemed a little, well, unenthusiastic. But since I got cut, every woman I’ve been with has really dove right in, so to speak. I like straight-up sex better now unless I’m wearing a condom – that is less fun. And I haven’t been with a woman who wanted anal since the procedure, so no opinion there yet.”

She smiled again and finished the last drops of her martini, turning slightly to the side so that I could see her sweep the glass with her tongue.

“Let’s towel off and head to the bedroom and see what kind of trouble we can get into!”
hardware

Re: Maggie - Pt 2

Postby Xochimilco » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Great follow-up to Part 1!
Xochimilco

Postby evadjams » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Loved it. Read it several times. The realism and gradual roll out of details is so appreciated. Please keep it up! Checking back every few hours for the next installment.
evadjams

Postby hardware » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:40 pm

It will probably be a few days before I get part 3 done...
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:13 am

"See what kind of trouble we can get into" is now part of my vocabulary.
Thank you, Sir.
:D
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby uncut28 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:16 pm

I'm also enjoying this story. Thanks for sharing!
uncut28