BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 96

Maggie - Pt 4

Postby hardware » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:41 pm

Maggie – Pt 4

“I’m parched. Would you like some water?”

“Sure. Can I help?”

“No, I’ll be right back with some!”

She got up off the bed and walked back to the kitchen, not bothering to cover her nakedness. I heard a door open and close; then the hisses of two bottle caps being removed. She returned with two bottles of Perrier. Handing me one, she reclaimed her place under my arm. We both took long pulls off the bottles. I was a little surprised to find it room temperature. She almost seemed to sense my thoughts.

“I hope you don’t mind room temperature. It’s kind of funny why I drink it this way. Back in college I had a roommate who used to steal my Diet Cokes out of the fridge. I got frustrated and switched to the cheapest diet soda I could find and just kept the box on the floor by my bed. That took care of that, and I just got used to warm soft drinks.”

“It’s fine by me,” I said taking another drink.

“So tell me about your first foreskin. Was it just an unpleasant Portland surprise at 22?”

“Well, I was actually 24 when I moved here for the unpleasant surprise, but actually my very first foreskin was about 10 years earlier. I was 13 or 14 – my last year of middle school, and Mrs Ramirez, my Spanish teacher asked me to babysit her son so that she and her husband could have a date night. He was around 4 years old, and she had asked me to make sure he had a bath before I put him to bed.”

“Ramirez? I think I see where this is going…”

“Right? So that night, I draw his bath and help him take off his clothes, and I do a double-take. I have a couple of younger male cousins who I’d sat for, and of course I’d seen them naked, but thinking back, it was long enough after their circs that they’d healed, and I just thought that was what penises looked like. Well, I didn’t know what in the heck to think of little Hectors penis. I didn’t say anything of course, I just helped him wash, dried him off, and put him to bed. I was embarrassed to ask Mrs Ramirez, so I just sort of stewed on it for a few days. Keep in mind this was before the internet, so I couldn’t just Google ‘penises’ Finally I stayed after school and cornered my Health teacher Ms. Eishelbroener…”

“Eishelbroener? That’s a mouthful.”

“Quite a few German families immigrated to my part of Kansas in the 1800s. Anyway, I went into her office and asked if I could talk to her for a few minutes.”

“Sure Maggie. What’s on your mind?”

“Well ma’am, I had a question and I wasn’t sure who to ask – it’s a little embarrassing.”

“Do you need a tampon?” she asked, reaching for her purse.

“No!” I giggled.

“It’s not that! It’s… Well… I was babysitting for Mrs. Ramirez, and when I gave little Hector his bath, well, his penis looked weird.”

She half chuckled.

“He must not be circumcised.”

“What’s that?”

She smirked at me, got up, locked her door and closed the blind on her window. She walked to the chalk board and drew an oversized cross-sectioned penis with a foreskin.

“This is what a penis looks like when boys are born. When they are circumcised, THIS part is cut off,” she made two marks on the top and bottom through the foreskin.

She erased the foreskin, leaving the head exposed.

“So that it looks like THIS. This is probably what you’re used to seeing, right?”

I blushed.

“Well, I mean, I’ve seen my little cousins when I’ve babysat them. But yeah, that’s what they looked like. Why do they cut it off?”

“Well, mostly because it’s cleaner. It also looks better. I mean nobody is going to ever call a penis pretty, but circumcised ones look so much better.”

She redrew the foreskin again.

“Hector’s foreskin was probably still attached to the head of his penis. As boys get older, the inside here separates, and if it’s normal, it will actually slide back when they get erections, so that it basically looks like the circumcised ones. The thing is, boys HAVE to pull it back and was under it, otherwise this white stuff called smegma builds up under there. Trust me, you DO NOT want to run into smegma!”

“Eeeww! It even sounds gross!”

“Exactly. It’s cleaner for them, and it’s cleaner for you if you get my meaning.”

I blushed again. My girlfriends and I had all talked about sex and blowjobs – one of them, Katie, had sucked off one of the guys. I could only imagine doing that and finding a cock covered in head-cheese.

She looked away for a moment.

“I’ll have to talk to Estella about that. I mean I know she and Javier are from Mexico, but I guess I’d assumed they’d have circumcised Hector.”

“That was actually my FIRST encounter with foreskin. I didn’t see another till I moved here. I never found out if Mrs. Ramirez had Hector circumcised either.”

“Wild. That’s pretty interesting.”

“Yeah, but I don’t really want to talk more about foreskins when I have this circumcised beauty here in my bed!”

She had been playing with my cock the whole time, and my erection was returning. She finished her water, and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

“You DO know we’re not finished for the night, right,” she said smiling.

I grinned back.

“I’d have been pretty disappointed if you’d said we were!”

To be concluded - hope to have the end posted sometime Friday!
hardware

Re: Maggie - Pt 4

Postby snoman » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:28 am

This is terrific. I love the dialogue. Looking forward to part 4.
snoman

Re: Maggie - Pt 4

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:29 pm

That reads really well! Thanks for the additional story. I am glad folks are taking to writing. It's such an efficient way to be creative.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks