It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:54 am

New Tumblr for Mr Mogen

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 206

New Tumblr for Mr Mogen

Postby Gemlt » Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Unfortunately, I’ve been stuck in bed on a gorgeous day with a nasty mid-summer cold. I tried to use the time to my advantage though, and created a new project, Mr. Mogen’s Tales of a Circumcised Satyr. My story writing is nowhere nearly as advanced as the rest of you that have posted here, so in order to try to make up for my lack of talent I opted to put together a comic strip using an app I found. It turned out to be remarkably time consuming to put together the few pages that appear here (probably at least partially because of my fever and cold meds), so I don’t know how often I’ll be able to make more of these. I like how it turned out, though, so hopefully it’ll be something I get do again!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Re: New Tumblr for Mr Mogen

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jul 01, 2018 1:10 am

This is great!! I've been considering doing comic strips, too. Where can those images be obtained, I wonder?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Gemlt » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:51 am

Im not sure what you mean. The photos here all came from various sets of Chloe Foster on PicHunter, with the majority coming from a set called My First Big Dick Blog.

If you’re referring to the comic strip format itself, I used an iPad app called Seedling Comic Studio. It was the third free app I tried, and the best of the bunch, but I still plan on trying out others because the resolution of the text pretty seriously deteriorated from within the app to the finished product.
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Frecklover » Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:24 am

I love it, Gemit!
Frecklover