It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:08 pm

Wank Friendly Circs

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 363

Wank Friendly Circs

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:55 am

When Sandra, my ex, rang me and asked me to come over for some technical help, I was not surprised, as she still didn’t seem to understand how to get the Cherokee out of 4WD mode, and got me to come over to do this for her quite regularly.

But I was surprised to find her lounging in her short fuck me bathrobe on the couch, apparently enjoying an espresso with her busty friend Paula, who wore a similarly revealing outfit. They seemed to have been in the sauna.

“How good of you to come,” said Sandra, in an unusually perky way, and offered me to sit across from them, on the sofa. “Would you like us to strip for you?” This seemed an odd proposition, but how do you say no. The two nodded and promptly began a very alluring display, slowly opening their bathrobes more and more as they moved about the room, progressively revealing ever more cleavage, until they finally stood before me in open bathrobes. They seemed to have womanscaped their pubes identically that day. Then they sat down next to me, Sandra on the left, Paula on the right, and began to caress me.

I began to suspect some sort of plot, but since I generally trusted the two, didn’t feel alarmed.

“Now that we’ve showed you ours, you have to show us yours,” said Sandra, and grinned. “Paula’s husband needs to get circumcised, and she has some questions about it. So I figured I’d bring you in for a little show-and-tell, since you are one of my most easily available work samples.” Sandra was head nurse at the local clinic, and had performed my circumcision years ago.

“My questions are,” said Paula to me with a slight blush, still displaying full frontal nudity and playing absentmindedly with one of her nipples, “… what will it look like? How is it done? And how can I get him off once he’s circumcised?” I nodded in recognition of the validity of these questions and thereby gave my go-ahead, I presume. Live a little, I figured, be good for something.

“To answer your first question,” said Sandra and pulled out my penis with a well-practiced move, cupping the glans to prevent it from touching the fabric of my jeans, “it’ll look like this. How nice of you to give us a full erection, by the way,” she said to me, “that’s very flattering. And it evidently still recognizes me.” Paula stared with full attention, leaning in so close I could feel her breath on my penis. I could tell she could barely contain herself from touching it. “Wow,” she said, “the cut line is that far behind the glans? That’s like… almost two inches. Can he even reach the glans with the skin? I imagine that to be so uncomfortable, to have the glans out all the way plus all that inner skin folded back.” Now she did touch the scar line. “Such an abrupt colour change,” she said, “from tan to light pink… but neat. No suture scars at all.” Sandra nodded; “Prepex; we’ll get to that. It’s only me keeping the shaft skin back at the moment that creates this impression of a high cut.“ She also pulled out my balls and let go of the penis shaft; the darker skin slid right up against the glans and sat there, stopped by the corona. Paula was by now so close I thought she was going to kiss it.

“It’s how I do them now, you see,” said Sandra; “of course it is possible to do a high and tight one, and we used to do them all like that when gomco clamps were all we had; high and tight heals more easily because the scar is always out in the open, and with a gomco, you basically just end up that way anyway. But think about yourself, too. Guys with high and tight cuts want to fuck all the time, and you’ll be busy with lubes or giving oral every day. Getting a guy off is so much easier when there is some skin mobility. But leaving this much skin has its disadvantages also, of course,” Sandra continued; “you’ll get some guys who amuse themselves playing ‘uncircumcised’ by rolling the remaining skin forward as far as possible, and when flaccid, that can be far enough to cover the glans. And then you get all the usual foreskin issues. But if your man has a big glans, and he does, because I’ve seen it, this won’t happen all by itself; he’ll just have a lot of skin sitting there, bunched up behind the glans. And even if he manages to cover the glans when flaccid, since the skin is so short, it will simply slip back every time he gets a stiffy anyway. I can tell this guy here has been good and left it behind the corona all day because the glans is a uniform colour; loosely circumcised fellas who try to be circ cheats tend to have a deeper shade of pink about halfway up the glans from the coverage. That’s one phenomenon we never used to get with gomcos.

Now, as for how it’s done:

I use a thing called the Prepex device, on the erect penis, because you want to make sure they’re comfortable when they get a stiffy, and you can choose the right size for that best when they are actually having erections. Once I know the right size, I apply vaseline to the glans and the stretched-back, inner foreskin, which more often than not makes them cum in my hands, but that’s handy anyway, since it relaxes them. So, that Prepex device is just a grooved plastic ring that sits behind the glans and stays there, slowly strangulating the foreskin; to start that process, we pull the foreskin over the ring, not too far, just comfortably, and snap a rubber o-ring in place. And that’s it, done. The foreskin falls off by itself after a few days, going through a bit of a dangly phase first. When we’re in a hurry, we can do this procedure in less than a minute. The guys usually have the ring in place before they realize what’s happening, and it can’t be removed. Technically, it could be removed if you hook a screwdriver under the rubber band on the underside of the penis, where the plastic ring has a flat spot and the band runs visibly over the skin. But they usually can’t see that and don’t know that. I do sometimes get guys who manage to push forward on the device and rubber band because they change their mind or try to keep more skin; that’s something you’ll want to watch out for. Once it’s on, it’s on, and the longer it has been on, the more important it is that it stays on. In the first few hours, it’s not so serious if it gets taken off or moved, so if he changes his mind, he better act quickly. Usually, after the first day, it’s too late. Your man shouldn’t have any discomfort from the device, so you can safely bring him to orgasm even with the device in place. Use the foreskin, it still works, for the first few days. It’ll also help with making the foreskin fall off.”

Paula was by now entirely entranced by my penis and mindlessly pumped the skin up and down, still kneading her right nipple with one hand. Her face was bright red. “Could it be made a tight cut, too, with this technique?” she asked, and paused, with my shaft skin pulled all the way back, bringing the circ scar past the midway point of my shaft.

“In principle, yes,” said Sandra. “The scar line wouldn’t be as far back as you are holding it now, but if we pull more skin over the ring before we snap the o-ring in place, we would get a slightly tighter result. Perhaps a bit like this… more of a low and tight result, actually” and she simulated it. Paula changed position, kneeling in front of me now. She took the shaft again and seemed fascinated by the underside of my penis, and how the shortened skin rolled a bit onto the glans. “So neat,” she said and kept playing. She pushed the shaft skin toward the glans, which rolled over easily by about a quarter of an inch, again and again.

“Well,” said Sandra, now you’re discovering why I do them like this; you get something to play with, and it’s convenient because you can just reach over and pump it; you gently shove the bunched up skin against the corona from behind, like you do… bingo. Almost the same motion as for an uncircumcised one, you only don’t go all the way over the glans any longer, because you can’t. That’s all it takes to push them over the edge, I find. Note also how the remaining skin edge rolls over simultaneously on the top and at the bottom. That’s possible only because the cut is at an incline, parallel to the back of the glans, which is different from the mostly perpendicular gomco circs. Being able to massage the underside with a bit of skin though can be the difference between spending the whole evening on a handjob and getting him off pronto.”

Which seemed to be my cue for doing just that, between Paula’s heavy breasts. She seemed to like it.

It’s very satisfying to be able to provide technical help.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose