It is currently Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Girl apparently genuinely enjoying herself

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 198

Girl apparently genuinely enjoying herself

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:12 am

I love it when the women in the clips are actually authentically enjoying it. And I can totally relate to this, because the kind of consistent thrusting the guy pulls off was added to my repertoire, too since the circumcision. That's simply not something one can do with a foreskin, and even if, it wouldn't have the fricition that's obviously doing its magic here. *** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Re: Girl apparently genuinely enjoying herself

Postby uncut28 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:02 pm

You think there's a big difference in the thrusting style between cut and uncut guys? I always wonder about that myself and sometimes try and look for it in videos like this one. What's been your experience?
uncut28

Re: Girl apparently genuinely enjoying herself

Postby Cufflinks » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:32 pm

Based on my own experience, I'd say circumcised ones get more "travel" more easily. With a foreskin in place, there is so much rolling and wrinkling and gliding action between all sorts of layers that you just don't get that straightforward "piston experience", and especially not at the same speed. And I know women tend to enjoy things fast at the right time. That's where I was never able to deliver with the skin on, also because things can get sore more quickly with all that.

I definitely used to be slower and more concerned about not hurting myself before the circumcision. Now though, my confidence in the "tool" is much higher, and that translates directly.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks