It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:09 pm

Sophie Monk

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 795

Sophie Monk

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:47 am

I found this..... Sophie is a very gorgeous Australian celeb who is happy to admit that her lover is circumcised...... whilst not specifically admitting to a preference for that it's great to know that such a good looking woman has chosen a circumcised partner, and has been enjoying him!

[url]http:www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5033507/Sophie-Monk-announces-Stu-Laundy-circumcised.html[/url]

*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***
Frecklover

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Childhood
Tumblr: angelsandfreckles221
Twitter: Adam@clovercutxx

Re: Sophie Monk

Postby snoman » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 pm

I did see this but didn't really know if members here would have been interested because, as you say, she didn't explicitly express a preference.

I find her to be kind of a low rent aussie version of jennifer Lawrence - the good time girl who is often seen as sweet and maybe a bit of a klutz.

You may be interested to know she was once engaged to one of the Madden twins - Benji or Joel, I'm not sure - but the other twin was/is together with Nicole Richie, who has famously expressed her dislike of foreskins, so I think we can safely say Sophie's current beau isn't her first circumcised man!

Also interesting, the host of the radio show who was asking her that question, (and is also a good friend of hers privately) often brings up the topic of circumcision on his show. He is circumcised and has no qualms about discussing it with people. I don't often listen to his show or download the podcast anymore, but I used to and was surprised how often he brought the topic up with various guests.
snoman

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Postby JakePeters » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 am

snoman wrote: You may be interested to know she was once engaged to one of the Madden twins - Benji or Joel, I'm not sure - but the other twin was/is together with Nicole Richie, who has famously expressed her dislike of foreskins, so I think we can safely say Sophie's current beau isn't her first circumcised man!

Also interesting, the host of the radio show who was asking her that question, (and is also a good friend of hers privately) often brings up the topic of circumcision on his show. He is circumcised and has no qualms about discussing it with people. I don't often listen to his show or download the podcast anymore, but I used to and was surprised how often he brought the topic up with various guests.

Well Benji Madden is married to Cameron Diaz. Cameron Diaz has, in the past, expressed distaste of circumcision.

About the radio host, has he ever had famous people on before and asked them about circumcision?

JakePeters

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight

Postby snoman » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:53 am

I couldn't honestly say but it's not unusual for him to ask the question.

We had a (very unattractive) right wing politician lady who appeared out of nowhere a few years ago and formed her own political party. There was some speculation she'd had an affair with her party chief/manager and I was listening when the radio hosts debated between themselves (with the politician on the line) about whether this guy was circumcised or not.

There was a situation some years ago when one of the producers (circumcised) was talking about some push back he'd been getting from his immediate community about wanting his newborn son circumcised but I don't know that any of the females involved in the discussion got to say much - Kyle Sandilands tends to talk over people a lot.

Didn't know that about Cameron Diaz. I thought that was some schtick for that movie she was in where her character was anti-circ. Do you have a link you could share? I've seen her on a talk show discussing the procedure and seeming to enjoy making the talk show host squirm, but I never heard her 'officially' make a statement one way or the other.
snoman

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Postby circedone » Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:25 pm

Great thanks :D
circedone