It is currently Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:21 pm

The "d'oh!" factor

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 261

The "d'oh!" factor

Postby hardware » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:22 pm

Ever see a really promising video, only to see at the very end that the male performer is uncircumcised? I thought I'd found a particularly hot clip, and I was 99% certain the guy was cut until the very end. Usually, it's pretty obvious, but this guys foreskin stayed solidly retracted during stimulation right up til the pop.
hardware

Re: The "d'oh!" factor

Postby Gemlt » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 pm

I’m glad to hear that this happens to someone else. I thought I might be the only one. I can’t count how many time I’ve watched a video where the guy manages to keep his foreskin retracted until he’s jerking out the cumshot.

Coincidentally, hardware, way to go with the posting this week. I’m not sure where you were a week ago, but I saw that you just hit VIP status. I’m pretty sure you’ve made at least 25-30 posts in the last 7-10 days, and I’m really impressed. There’s been a really good variety of shares and commentary that you’ve provided. Thanks for being such an active member!
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby hardware » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:38 pm

Thanks for the props. I've been trying to post actual posts; not just fluff to hit a post count. This is a unique forum and one that I've definitely enjoyed sifting through and adding to.
hardware

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 3:56 am

It happens to me a lot, because my visual interest tends to be more on the low side of things, since that's what mine is like, and I can obviously relate better. That's treacherous territory. But you can still usually tell by the way it looks. The real thing tends to be a little less shiny.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby Gemlt » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:27 am

Cufflinks wrote:The real thing tends to be a little less shiny.

It's funny how you notice the little things. Even when a guy is balls deep in a girl, I'll usually have a hunch that he's uncut if the skin at the base of his shaft gets darker on the in-stroke as the skin slightly accordions. When a guy's cut high and tight the skin will be too taut for any darkening of the shaft skin to occur. I sometimes wonder if I put too much time into thinking about these things... :roll:
Gemlt
Site Admin

Postby Cufflinks » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:34 am

Gemlt wrote:
Cufflinks wrote:The real thing tends to be a little less shiny.

It's funny how you notice the little things. Even when a guy is balls deep in a girl, I'll usually have a hunch that he's uncut if the skin at the base of his shaft gets darker on the in-stroke as the skin slightly accordions. When a guy's cut high and tight the skin will be too taut for any darkening of the shaft skin to occur. I sometimes wonder if I put too much time into thinking about these things... :roll:

Now that's something I haven't noticed yet. I'll keep an eye out for it now.
:)
I like handjob vids with lots of ample background boob going on, so my focus is elsewhere...
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby JakePeters » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:40 am

hardware wrote:Ever see a really promising video, only to see at the very end that the male performer is uncircumcised? I thought I'd found a particularly hot clip, and I was 99% certain the guy was cut until the very end. Usually, it's pretty obvious, but this guys foreskin stayed solidly retracted during stimulation right up til the pop.

When I first watched a Klixen clip, that was my feeling. I was like "damn, this European woman knows her way around a cut cock...", but then I saw a different video of the guy with his foreskin forward and I was like "shit."

It's also the same feeling I got with Kathia Nobili and Lilushandjobs. All these beautiful European women sucking false-cut cocks and it's a real tease. In a world that could have been...
JakePeters