It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Just something I've noticed in reading other forums..

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 381

Just something I've noticed in reading other forums..

Postby snoman » Fri Sep 28, 2018 3:03 pm

Ok - so occasionally I'll peruse women's forums to see what's being said by the fairer sex about circumcised vs uncircumcised partners. I was on one such forum this evening when I realised something that stopped me dead in my reading.

I know the anti's are very loud but I only realised tonight (well, STRONGLY suspect) that they've been infiltrating these places. I read one 'woman' ask for tips for performing oral on a circumcised guy because she's just ended a long term relationship with an uncut guy and the circumcised guy is 'so much less sensitive'....and she was wanting advice on how to get him off.

This is the exact same message I've seen twice previously - but tonight was the first time I realised I'd seen that grammar and syntax before. The poster didn't have a huge post count either.

I've never gone to the trouble of registering as a woman to post on a woman's message board before. I'm more than happy to share how my adult circ changed my life for the better when i have the opportunity but I was surprised to realise the 'uncut is soooo much more sensitive' messages probably came from men.

Stupid of me really - I know how underhanded these people are, I just never put it together like that.
snoman

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Re: Just something I've noticed in reading other forums..

Postby bellend » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:23 pm

There are a lot of people commenting on circumcision on various forums who are obviously fetishists, whether of foreskin or circumcision. Obviously, post count is a big giveaway.
bellend

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Birth

Postby JamesS » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:05 pm

That’s crazy. I mean how insecure would you have to be to create a fake account pretending to be a woman just to defend uncircumcised?
JamesS

Postby evadjams » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:42 am

I notice a lot of fake accounts from both sides of the debate. It's easy to see if you know both sides of the kink.
evadjams

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:37 am

I cannot think of any other topic that brings out the fakes as much as this one. Why is that, do you think, guys?
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby snoman » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:54 am

Cufflinks wrote:I cannot think of any other topic that brings out the fakes as much as this one. Why is that, do you think, guys?

Oh - the martial arts world. I've spent most of my life in it. More fakes and fantasists than you can shake a stick at.
snoman

Postby Cufflinks » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:56 am

Martial arts; interesting. Could it be that topics around conflict and sexuality will attract a particular type of highly motivated (or excited?) forum participant who will use the anonymity of the web to experience adrenaline rushes through role play? I wonder how many fake-soldiers are on forums, talking about their imaginary battle experience.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Postby snoman » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:15 am

That's a great point. I'm sure there are plenty of military experts out here in OnlineLand who've never been in the military. Similar mentalities to the martial arts weirdos for the most part I'd think.

I've done martial arts for so long because I think it's a beautiful way to express oneself. An appreciation for aesthetics is a big part of my personality.
snoman

Postby JamesS » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:37 am

Shame that people lie and make fake accounts on forums for that kind of stuff though. Makes it a lot harder to get real advice that you can trust.
JamesS

Postby snoman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:21 am

Yes, i agree with you James. It annoys me that many people won't see the fakes for what they are though, and will accept what they read as gospel. It's true - it's an issue on both sides and it doesn't help with discussion.
snoman

Next