It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:04 pm

Tell us about yourself

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 1
Views: 732

Re: Tell us about yourself

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:49 am

On reflection, I feel I haven't actually reflected at all here yet about my actual connection with acucullophilia - my kink.

I have to admit it strikes me as odd that I should have such a thing, but there it is, the size of a Cadillac in the living room, and with me almost my entire life already. I have no reason at all to have this inclination, I think. There was absolutely nothing sexually out of the ordinary about my upbringing, and I grew up in central Europe, in a perfectly central European family, where nobody was ever circumcised.

It boils down to the fact that I became aware at the age of about six that there appeared to be two different kinds of penis. From that day on, that topic was my obsession. Nothing had happened, no trauma, no drama... other than that I thought the circumcised version looked unbelievably compelling in some way I could not describe. I had no desire whatsoever to engage with someone else's penis, of course - I only noticed the phenomenon out of the corner of my eye every now and then, thinking "damn! There it was again!"

As life unfolded, I got to know myself better, and have been attributing my acucullophilia to my most noticeable, central personality trait: A love for anything that is at the same time exotic or different, aesthetic, attainable or open, and powerful. Super power countries, their biggest cars, their cultures... and that is also where circumcision comes in. We grew up with the somewhat naive notion that the richest powers in the world were "the Americans, the Arabs, and the Jews"; and all of them have always meant power and beauty to me. It's a romanticized image, of course, coming from things like Hollywood, and plain stereotypes of "rich Jews" and both the Ottoman Empire and Saudi sheiks (we are talking 1970s here, folks).

So, in a way, this was the penis of the powerful, accomplished, and interesting in the world. And we boring, VW-Bug driving, wurst-eating creatures were simply never going to live up to their standards. They seemed to be living lives that were free from everything I personally hated so much about Europe at the time: The greyness, the restrictions, the closed minds... I also wanted to be one of the interesting people. I wanted to live in a place where everyone had large cars with automatic transmission; air conditioning in the house, and a pool; palm trees; companies making space ships and satellites, doing research into fuel cells... that's where I wanted to be, and it seemed that all that was firmly controlled by circumcised people.

I was never sure if I'd have the courage to turn myself into that; after all, it seemed a very sensitive part to expose all the time. But I always knew I had it "in me" - a strange and apt analogy, I guess. And when I was 18, I decided to "unwrap" myself, to be all I could be. It was, perhaps, a bit like a snake shedding its old skin. The ancient Egyptians also had a ritual with that theme, I later learned.

Today, I feel like I have made something of myself, and the circumcision is part of that.

What is strange though is how this could become such a sexual hangup for me. I still fail to understand fully where the sexualisation of a civilisational ideal happened, and why. Perhaps it is as simple as, "since the object of attribution is a penis, it must be sexual." Still, it is a mystery to me to this day. Hence the many surveys I created here on this site. I want to understand where this thing comes from.

And it has unbelievable power over me sexually. There is no sex happening in my life, of any kind, that wouldn't have circumcision related thoughts at the center. For me, there is a strange mix going on of "circumcised gets the actual job done better" and a vague impression of strong, female preference for it in the background that can edge into female domination territory.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood

Postby Katharina » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:59 pm

I've already explained a few things in other topics, but I figured I'd introduce myself here, hoping that other inactive female members might check it and feel like introducing themselves too and interacting more.

So, as I've already told in a topic, I'm from Germany. My mom is German, born and raised, but father is German American. So, Katharina, circumcision might have come into your family through your father, right? Nope. As I told in a topic, my mother's family has already been practicing it for some generation. I'd say it's something that started as a medical need of some men in the family and has grown into somewhat a tradition, some family members being quite adamant about it, others not so much. So the look of a circumcised penis was what I considered to be normal. Only later did I find out about the procedure and that most men here aren't circumcised, even though I doubt the surveys are right and believe circumcision is a little more common here than people usually think. And having an American father, I've also spent some years there when I was younger and then later again to further my studies. That might have played a role into making me think that's how the male genitalia should look like.

So how and when did my interest in circumcision start? It's hard to say, but it's around the time when I found out that it was something practiced in my family, but it wasn't so in most German families. Having lived for some time in America, thus having lived in two countries, one where it isn't common and the other where it is a common practice, might have played a role in that too. I'm also a huge fan of History (that's what I went for in college) and have a big interest in Religions too, so learning about the different rituals of circumcision in many different cultures might have helped a bit too.

I'm married and my husband is circumcised (done not at birth, but in his childhood) and we had our son circumcised too. He was born in America. We do also have a little daughter.
Katharina

Postby evadjams » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:27 pm

Katharina wrote:I've already explained a few things in other topics, but I figured I'd introduce myself here, hoping that other inactive female members might check it and feel like introducing themselves too and interacting more.

So, as I've already told in a topic, I'm from Germany. My mom is German, born and raised, but father is German American. So, Katharina, circumcision might have come into your family through your father, right? Nope. As I told in a topic, my mother's family has already been practicing it for some generation. I'd say it's something that started as a medical need of some men in the family and has grown into somewhat a tradition, some family members being quite adamant about it, others not so much. So the look of a circumcised penis was what I considered to be normal. Only later did I find out about the procedure and that most men here aren't circumcised, even though I doubt the surveys are right and believe circumcision is a little more common here than people usually think. And having an American father, I've also spent some years there when I was younger and then later again to further my studies. That might have played a role into making me think that's how the male genitalia should look like.

So how and when did my interest in circumcision start? It's hard to say, but it's around the time when I found out that it was something practiced in my family, but it wasn't so in most German families. Having lived for some time in America, thus having lived in two countries, one where it isn't common and the other where it is a common practice, might have played a role in that too. I'm also a huge fan of History (that's what I went for in college) and have a big interest in Religions too, so learning about the different rituals of circumcision in many different cultures might have helped a bit too.

I'm married and my husband is circumcised (done not at birth, but in his childhood) and we had our son circumcised too. He was born in America. We do also have a little daughter.

I'm wondering if you can elaborate on what raised it from the level of preference/norm to fetish/kink for you? Or if there were formative experiences to that end? Which aspects of the kink 'do it' for you? I am especially interested because I've only heard from one other female acucullophiliac before, Abby Gina Wells ("https://www.manyvids.com/Video/355299/How-I-Found-I-Have-a-Circumcision-Fetish", which I take to be sincere).
evadjams

Postby savenger » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:11 pm

Didn't even see this thread here. I might as well put my intro down as well for the new folks. I'm from Germany as well like Katharina and others on here, but I wasn't circumcised at birth since they don't do it as infants when they're born. Then I moved to the States with my mother and shortly after my brothers were born and were circumcised because it was the norm. So by the time I was around 11 I was the only male in my family that wasn't cut, so my mother offered me to get circumcised, but unfortunately in hindsight I said no because I didn't like needles. So fast forward to high school and soon after I began to look it up and wonder why I had foreskin and discovered the risks involved into having it. Since I've always been the type of person to stay healthy that is when I began to consider getting circumcised, but I didn't have any means by that point. So fast forward some more probably two years ago at this point with the encouragement of my Jewish girlfriend and my minor problems I had with my foreskin, I finally got the procedure done. Since then, I've kind of gotten best of both worlds, it's loose enough so I can move the remaining skin up and down, but have the look I always wanted. In the course of that time obviously I developed a kink towards women who praise circumcised penises. I will note I did not get circumcised to convert to Judaism. She just encouraged me lol.
savenger

Circumcision Status: Cut high & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood

Postby Frecklover » Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:39 am

Love hearing your story Katharina. So happy to hear that there are German families with a circumcision tradition. But does a circumcised penis actually turn you in, sexually? Is so i’d Love to know why? Do you wonder of guys you meet are circumcised? Do you talk about it with your girlfriends? Do any of them feel the same way you do?
Frecklover

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Childhood
Tumblr: angelsandfreckles221
Twitter: Adam@clovercutxx

Postby hardware » Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:31 pm

I'm from the US. South American father and American mother. I was born in the 60's when circumcision was nigh-universal in the US, but because of my father's heritage, I was left intact. Even though I was one of the few men with foreskins, I was never really teased in school, and was never turned down for any particular sexual act by women. I was always curious about circumcision, and definitely felt like the odd man in most circumstances. I was never particularly comfortable in locker rooms, nor public restrooms with large trough urinals. When I hit my mid 20s and Al Gore invented the internet, I became more interested in getting cut. Still, it is a somewhat unusual thing to just bring up to a significant other, and as I said, none of the women whom I'd been sexually intimate with ever really said anything about my cock, so I just went on for quite some time.

I'd had periodic bouts of balanitis since my late teenage years - over time, those bouts became somewhat more frequent, more severe, and longer lasting. After consulting with my GP and a urologist, I opted to be circumcised last February. Overall, I was happy with the result, however my frenulum was not removed (I had requested it be), and I ended up with a short frenulum that was slightly painful, and pulled down on the tip of my penis when I was erect. I had this problem addressed in early October, and at this point, I"m 100% satisfied with my outcome. I have a high and tight circumcision with very little skin movement when erect. When flaccid, I have some bunching behind my glans, but at no time is it ever covered. Masturbation is definitely different - I can do it without lube, but I much prefer with. Sex, both oral and vaginal feel very much the same as before, but I definitely prefer the sensation after being cut.
hardware

Age of circumcision: Late adulthood

Postby Katharina » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:27 pm

Frecklover wrote:Love hearing your story Katharina. So happy to hear that there are German families with a circumcision tradition. But does a circumcised penis actually turn you in, sexually? Is so i’d Love to know why? Do you wonder of guys you meet are circumcised? Do you talk about it with your girlfriends? Do any of them feel the same way you do?

It does! If my husband wasn't already circumcised, I'd definitely ask him to get cut for me. And I'd hardly accept a "no" from him. I do talk about it with them and most seem to have at least a slight preference for circumcisedm even though most of them state they are indifferent about cut x uncut. A few are more like me and maybe I might have influenced them a little about it.

Also, I forgot to say in my intro, but feel free to PM me. I'll try to answer you guys, whenever I have some free time.
Katharina

Postby bellend » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:09 pm

I was born in a country where circumcision was an absolutely normal birth choice and my father had been done. My younger brother by less than two years was born in a country where it was not normal any more and where the doctors refused to do him although my mother requested it. I was brought up in the same country and most boys I knew weren't circumcised. As a matter of psychology it is pretty much as obvious that 2 plus 2 equals 4 that I would develop an unhealthy interest in the topic.

Mine was a pretty unusual situation for my generation. Now, with all the evangelical intactivist mothers in the US and with those whose disappearing medical insurance means they can't afford to get some sons done as they would like, there must be tens of thousands of boys being brought up in the US in such situations. I suspect that if fetishism surrounding circumcision was a stock it would be one to buy.
bellend

Age of circumcision: Birth

Postby JamesS » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:14 pm

bellend wrote:I was born in a country where circumcision was an absolutely normal birth choice and my father had been done. My younger brother by less than two years was born in a country where it was not normal any more and where the doctors refused to do him although my mother requested it. I was brought up in the same country and most boys I knew weren't circumcised. As a matter of psychology it is pretty much as obvious that 2 plus 2 equals 4 that I would develop an unhealthy interest in the topic.

Mine was a pretty unusual situation for my generation. Now, with all the evangelical intactivist mothers in the US and with those whose disappearing medical insurance means they can't afford to get some sons done as they would like, there must be tens of thousands of boys being brought up in the US in such situations. I suspect that if fetishism surrounding circumcision was a stock it would be one to buy.

I think you’re right. I’m not quite sure how it happened for me since I was definitely in the majority growing up, but I sure feel bad for the uncut kids, especially in places like the Midwest where it’s so popular. I don’t know what I’d have done if my parents had been those hippy intactivist type people. My parents are fairly liberal, but at least they got us circumcised, haha.
JamesS

Age of circumcision: Birth

Previous