It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:08 pm

New Year, New Blog-Happy Feast of the Circumcision!

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 140

New Year, New Blog-Happy Feast of the Circumcision!

Postby Gemlt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:04 am

Well folks, after taking several weeks to explore the new frontiers of adult social media, I think I’ve discovered the one that I’ll be moving over to. AdultNode has really impressed me in a number of ways right from the start. Their variety of options matches most of what Tumblr can do, and they have a few other features (like polls) that I think could be fun. I’m still going to be “moving in” for a little while, so I don’t have too much there right now, but head over and give me a follow (@Acucullophilia) when you get a chance. I’m working on a new “comic strip” that I’ll hopefully be putting up over the next couple of days.

For what it’s worth I’ll still be keeping my accounts elsewhere, but the one that I expect to receive the most attention is Acucullophilia@Sharesome. Because they allowed me to import my old Tumblr blog, I already have a presence there, but I believe the foreseeable future will be spent pruning it to remove some of the stuff that doesn’t work on that platform.

That’s all for now folks!

- געמַלט
Gemlt
Site Admin

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Birth
Tumblr: acucullophilia.tumblr.com
Twitter: twitter.com/GemltFTW
TheVisualiser.net: GemltFTW
FetLife: Gemlt

Re: New Year, New Blog-Happy Feast of the Circumcision!

Postby JakePeters » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:41 pm

Gemlt wrote:Well folks, after taking several weeks to explore the new frontiers of adult social media, I think I’ve discovered the one that I’ll be moving over to. AdultNode has really impressed me in a number of ways right from the start. Their variety of options matches most of what Tumblr can do, and they have a few other features (like polls) that I think could be fun. I’m still going to be “moving in” for a little while, so I don’t have too much there right now, but head over and give me a follow (@Acucullophilia) when you get a chance. I’m working on a new “comic strip” that I’ll hopefully be putting up over the next couple of days.

For what it’s worth I’ll still be keeping my accounts elsewhere, but the one that I expect to receive the most attention is Acucullophilia@Sharesome. Because they allowed me to import my old Tumblr blog, I already have a presence there, but I believe the foreseeable future will be spent pruning it to remove some of the stuff that doesn’t work on that platform.

That’s all for now folks!

Any other sites you'd recommend?

JakePeters

Postby Gemlt » Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:30 pm

Adultnode and Sharesome definitely seemed to have the strongest platforms to me. I went with AN because the image resolution seemed better upon my initial assessment. The only other site that really stood out was MeWe, but I found it a little bit cumbersome to use, and because it appears to be focused on nonerotic interests, I have the least faith in them to not censor me at some point in the future. All of the Tumblr knockoffs (bdsmlr, cumblr, explicitr, etc.) seem adequate, but they’re all watered down compared to Tumblr. Although AN lacks some of the features I really liked on Tumblr (the que, stats, etc.) it seems to be high functioning and active enough so that I feel like it’s the best place for me to share my original content. I’ll probablh limit my activity on other platforms to reblogging.
- געמַלט
Gemlt
Site Admin

Age of circumcision: Birth
Tumblr: acucullophilia.tumblr.com
Twitter: twitter.com/GemltFTW
TheVisualiser.net: GemltFTW
FetLife: Gemlt

Postby JakePeters » Wed Jan 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Gemlt wrote:Adultnode and Sharesome definitely seemed to have the strongest platforms to me. I went with AN because the image resolution seemed better upon my initial assessment. The only other site that really stood out was MeWe, but I found it a little bit cumbersome to use, and because it appears to be focused on nonerotic interests, I have the least faith in them to not censor me at some point in the future. All of the Tumblr knockoffs (bdsmlr, cumblr, explicitr, etc.) seem adequate, but they’re all watered down compared to Tumblr. Although AN lacks some of the features I really liked on Tumblr (the que, stats, etc.) it seems to be high functioning and active enough so that I feel like it’s the best place for me to share my original content. I’ll probablh limit my activity on other platforms to reblogging.

Ideal sites for me would be ones with story publishing features, drag and drop picture uploads and use friendly comment sections. Anything less than that is a no for me.

JakePeters

Postby Cufflinks » Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:50 am

I wonder if www.lpsg.com might be a good option, as well? They seem to be quite open.
Some people’s opinion one simply cannot change. Mine, for example.
Cufflinks

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood