It is currently Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:03 pm

Condoms on the circumcised Penis

FollowersFollowers: 0
BookmarksBookmarks: 0
Views: 255

Re: Condoms on the circumcised Penis

Postby onyx99 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:48 am

Mine always slip with the foreskin and then get too tight at the head. very annoying. :cry:

How about these:
*** The link is only visible for members, go to login. ***
onyx99

Postby snippykins » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:15 pm

The only time I've ever had a condom break was with an uncut guy, with condoms bought in the UK, so they were probably designed for uncut guys too. I could imagine the movement weakens the latex or something? I don't know.

After that scare I went on the pill for the rest of the time we were together.
snippykins

Circumcision Status: Female
Age of circumcision: I'm a female
Tumblr: snippykins
FetLife: snippykins

Postby Gemlt » Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:42 pm

snippykins wrote:The only time I've ever had a condom break was with an uncut guy, with condoms bought in the UK, so they were probably designed for uncut guys too. I could imagine the movement weakens the latex or something? I don't know.

After that scare I went on the pill for the rest of the time we were together.

I doubt that the presence or absence of foreskin plays much part in when a condom breaks. Aside from factors outside of sex like age and storage (the proverbial condom in the wallet has often been subjected to a fair amount of mechanical wear), I’d suspect that the most significant detail affecting condom breakage would be vaginal lubrication. That’s not to place the blame on you though, because obviously making sure that you’re in the mood is as much or more on the shoulders of the guy. I’ve had one condom break on me, and it was when my girlfriend was rather dry right after her period, and we were out of lube. That obviously sways my thoughts towards friction, so I’m not in disagreement with you there. That said, the mechanics of the human foreskin are way outside of my wheelhouse in a number of ways, so I should probably bite my tongue before denying its role in potential condom breakage.
- געמַלט
Gemlt
Site Admin

Circumcision Status: Cut high & tight
Age of circumcision: Birth
Tumblr: acucullophilia.tumblr.com
Twitter: twitter.com/GemltFTW
TheVisualiser.net: GemltFTW
FetLife: Gemlt

Postby snoman » Mon Jan 14, 2019 4:23 am

I remember when I had my foreskin sometimes it would tend to gobble condoms! As it moved forward over the head it would tend to roll the condom up with it. I never lost one but would often wind up with the condom just below my glans. And my foreskin wasn't one of those long elephant's trunks either - I wondered sometimes how those dudes were managing..
snoman

Circumcision Status: Cut low & loose
Age of circumcision: Early adulthood
FetLife: hawksmoor

Previous